Your cart is empty
Payment by Credit Card.
At the present, we only accept VISA and Mastercard.
The credit card must be issued by a bank in your country of residence.
All credit card transactions are processed by our payment partner DIBS-Debitech (www.dibseurope.com) for a quick and secure transaction.
- Choose your credit card type (Visa or Mastercard), state your card number and validation date.
- We will request digital verification from your bank, in order to make sure that the data given is correct and that there are funds on the account.
- The payment amount is reserved on your account. This means that your bank will reserve the payment amount pending the transaction of the amount to CDON AB.
- The transaction of the payment amount will be carried out when the order is packed and invoiced. This occurs when we process the order prior to shipping from our warehouse.
At this point CDON AB will charge the full payment amount to your card.
When you pre book a product that is not yet released, the amount will be transferred to CDON AB the same day you place your order.
CDON.COM's and DIBS-DebiTech's systems comply with PCI-DSS standards.
All transactions of data to and from CDON.COM are encrypted.
Further information concerning this can be viewed here.Problems using Credit card:
In order to puchase using a credit card, your browser must accept third party cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy and press the Advanced options, where you check in the top box called "Override automatic cookie handling". Then press OK
- Firefox: Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy on the top of the panel -> Select the checkbox labelled 'Accept cookies from sites.'-> Select the checkbox labelled 'Accept third-party cookies.'-> Click OK
- Mac / Safari: Go to Settings -> Security -> Accept Cookies: Always.